Rules & Regulations
1. Fees once paid is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
2. College will not be responsible for the failure of the University / Board to hold examination or postponement of the examination of further date for any reason best known to them.
3. If a student gives declaration or produces false certificate, we will not be personally responsible for any consequences, which may arise at any stage during the course of study or thereafter.
4. Full Fees should be paid before submitting examination form. If full fees is not paid before the exam, college is not responsible for your Hall Ticket & Identity Card.
5. After taking admission in our college next installment should be paid on before the end of a month. p>
6. Responsibility of result and Mark Sheet is on University, not on college.
7. University / Examination fees will be charged extra.
8. Student should pay for provisional certificate & convocation certificate after getting his / her Mark Sheet.
- Distance Education Starting a Distance Program - distance learning is gaining popularity among students like never before, with many students satisfied with their learning experience. With further advances in technology and more training to adapt teachers to this new mode of Open learning